Functional and adds the right touch, our minimalist plain-colored door mats exist to contribute to beautiful homes. The rugs are quite too cute that stepping on them or getting them dirty will make you guilty, but go ahead, they have been made for the purpose of keeping your space spick-and-span.
Every purchase benefits an ate who is able to produce 5-7 rugs per day.
- Approximately 16" in diameter
- 100% Made from excess cotton from tshirt factoties
- Highly absorbent, dries quickly
- As with all hand-woven items, slight variations will occur
- Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash, low tumble dry, mild shrinkage after wash
We are doing our best to ensure that our collection is sustainable, provides livelihood, functional and unique. These are made from repurposed textiles and materials, which would end up in a landfill. The scraps of cotton are gathered from garment factories or food manufacturers. Once the textiles and materials are sorted, they are transformed into creative functional pieces by the hands of our ates and kuyas. With the pandemic happening, this project provides livelihood to their families.
Every Purchase Makes an Impact